You may now file your consent form with us in advance!
Now when you arrive, simply show us your downloaded completed form along with your ID.
Start your form here:
Save time and complete your consent form for services in advance. Mobile device recommended.
- We do still need you to bring your ID with you to your appointment. Minors must be accompanied by consenting parent for the service.
- If you are a minor, get your parent ready to help you with the form; you will need the parent's ID and a copy of your birth certificate to photograph from a mobile device or upload from desktop. We no longer require you to bring documents with you to your appointment if they are filed in advance.
- Download your completed consent form and have it ready to show us upon arrival for final verification.
- Start your consent form by clicking this link: Consent Forms.
- IMPORTANT! If you do not complete your form in advance, you must bring all applicable documents (along with your ID) with you to your appointment. Parental Consent forms require Birth Certificate or Guardianship Papers along with Parent's ID.