Appointments vs walk ins for services:
- Appointments for services are not required, but strongly encouraged. Book an appointment to guarantee your time with us and skip the wait.
- Walk ins for services are welcomed but we can not guarantee immediate availability. Walk ins will be served in order of the next available time slot.
- For piercing services, minors must have adult guardian consent.
All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legally appointed guardian during the entire procedure for any ear or body piercing. The parent/guardian must provide their own government-issued ID as well as a physical full-sized copy of the minor’s birth certificate or legal documentation granting legal custody/guardianship each time they bring a minor in for a new piercing. The birth certificate may not be substituted by matching last names/resemblance or minor’s government issued ID, including a passport. State law prohibits the piercing of a minor’s nipples, genitals, or any surface/dermal piercings regardless of parental/legal guardian’s consent.
One legal guardian must be present during the entire procedure. If there is more than one minor wanting to be pierced, they must be scheduled for separate appointments. If you are a parent with and minor and both of you want a piercing, you will have to schedule for each of you on separate appointments.
- Jewelry purchases, check ups, or jewelry removals do not require parental consent, but you may have one parent accompany you if desired.
- Tattooing on minors is strictly prohibited regardless of consent.
- Your paid booking fee will be applied to your in store purchase. If no purchase is made due to missing ID, or any other negligence, your booking fee is not refundable. Email us with any questions before your visit.
Save time and pre fill your consent form for Piercing, Jewelry Insertion, or Tattoo Services. Mobile device recommended.
- We do still need you to bring your ID with you to your appointment.
- If you are a minor, get your parent ready to help you with the form; you will need the parent's ID and a copy of your birth certificate to photograph from a mobile device or upload from desktop. We no longer require you to bring documents with you to your appointment if they are filed in advance.
- Download your completed consent form and have it ready to show us upon arrival for final verification.
- Start your consent form by clicking this link: Consent Forms.
- IMPORTANT! If you do not complete your form in advance, you must bring all applicable documents (along with your ID) with you to your appointment. Parental Consent forms require Birth Certificate or Guardianship Papers along with Parent's ID.
Bringing your Own Jewelry for a Service
- If you have jewelry of your own that you would like to use for a service, you must first have it approved and processed with us. You may bring in jewelry for us to review and to receive, but processing time prevents its use it for that particular appointment. Inspecting, cleaning, polishing, and sterilizing jewelry starts at a $25 fee and must be paid in advance. Purchase of the sterilization service does not guarantee your jewelry is acceptable for use. If we determine the jewelry is not safe for use in a fresh piercing, the processing fee is non-refundable. Please review our FAQ for more on jewelry standards.
Our Phone Line
- No appointments, cancelations, or rescheduling will be taken over the phone. All appointments must be made directly in our appointment service online.
- You must not schedule an appointment with us if you or someone you have close contact with are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 including but not limited to: fever, body aches, shortness of breath, sudden loss of smell or taste.
- If you have scheduled an appointment and you or someone you have close contact with begin to show any of the above symptoms, you must cancel your appointment immediately. Your booking fee will be refunded for any cancellation due to sickness.
General Terms for booking appointments
- Appointments may be cancelled up to 2 hours before the appointment time for a refund of your deposit. Your deposit is non refundable for any cancellations past that time.
- For any piercing or tattoo you must fill out and submit the appropriate release form. The release form will require you to photograph a valid government issued picture ID. If you are under the age of 18 will also be asked to photograph proof of parent/guardianship in the form of your birth certificate, or an original court issued document indicating legal guardianship. Please be sure these documents are all official government issue an not expired. For parents with minors, a photo of two ID's, Medical paperwork, or medical cards is NOT proof of guardianship/parentship. You must bring your valid ID and required paperwork in person to your appointment. Failure to meet these ID requirements will forfeit your appointment and your booking fee will be non refundable. Tattooing anyone under the age of 18 is not permitted regardless of parental consent.
- Be on time! Allow extra time for parking and/or commuting by public transit. If you are late for your appointment by 10 minutes or more, your appointment will be forfeited and your booking fee non refundable.
- Uber needs our address 2455 3rd Street, rather than just the business name. Ask them to update their map app asap!