COVID-19 Interim Terms for Booking In-Person Services and Sales.
Read This Form
- Please read this form before booking an appointment for any in person visit for services including tattoo, piercing, jewelry purchase, check ups, consultations, insertions, and adjustments. The appointment link for all of our services will be at the bottom of the page. WE CAN NOT PERFORM ANY SERVICES THAT WOULD REQUIRE THE REMOVAL OF A MASK INCLUDING ANYTHING ON OR AROUND THE MOUTH OR THE NOSE! IF YOU SHOW UP FOR ANY NOSTRIL OR ORAL SERVICES YOU WILL NOT BE SERVICED AND YOUR BOOKING FEE WILL NOT BE REFUNDED!
One Appointment per Day
- All customers who wish to enter our business must book an advance appointment for any service including jewelry purchase. You may only schedule one appointment per day and it must be for yourself or the minor you are consenting for. Multiple appointments will be cancelled at our discretion. Do not schedule an appointment for someone else unless you must legally accompany and consent for them during the procedure.
- If you are a parent of a minor to be pierced, schedule the appointment for your minor under your name. If you are a parent with two minors or more that each want a piercing, you will need to schedule for each of them on separate days. If you are a parent with minor and both of you want a piercing, you will have to schedule for each of you on separate days. This maintains a minimal exposure time per person, per day. If we see you have multiple appointments in one day, we will cancel one of your times at our discretion.
Plan to be here for 45 minutes for your piercing appointment
- If o you are booking piercing services, your appointment slot will actually give you a 45 minute visit with 15 minutes at the jewelry counter followed by 30 minutes with a piercer. Plan accordingly. We are running multiple separated reception counters with multiple staff at an efficient pace to enable these time slots. You will spend no more than 30 minutes with any one staff member. This safety protocol ensures limited exposure.
- Your paid booking fee will be applied to your in store purchase. If no purchase is made due to missing ID, requesting a oral/nostril piercing/ or any other negligence, your booking fee is not refundable. We are under strict guidelines that greatly reduce our capacity. Every time slot counts toward our survival. Please take the time to read and follow this protocol. We know it's a lot, and we are here to help. Email us with any questions before your visit.
Restricted Occupancy and Duration of Visit
- Occupancy and duration of visit is limited under health regulation. Your jewelry consultant will guide you to how many piercings you may be able receive during your appointment. If you are looking for 3 or more piercings, 3 or more adjustments, or 3 or more insertions schedule additional appointments on other days. You may gain more time with the piercer by filling out our release form on the day of your appointment before you arrive. Please take note that many of the release form questions are date sensitive and must be answered on the same date as your service. If you have filled out the release form days in advance, we will have you do it again during your appointment. To help you prepare, you can find our release forms here: Digital Piercing Release Form. We encourage you to shop our online store for sole jewelry purchases and engage with video chat or email for any checkups or further advice.
Bringing your Own Jewelry for a Service
- If you have jewelry manufactured from one of our approved vendors that you would like to use for a service, you must first have it processed through our pre-paid jewelry processing service. Available here. Once received, we will notify you if your jewelry is acceptable to use for service and when it is ready for pick up. If your jewelry is unacceptable for use we will explain why and send it back to you for no additional charge. Please review our FAQ for more on jewelry standards. Do not bring jewelry that has been used, purchased elsewhere, or otherwise unpackaged to pass along to our counter staff at the time of your appointment, it will not be accepted. Do not send us your jewelry outside of the above mentioned pre paid service, it will not be processed. Plan ahead and allow time for processing before booking your appointment.
Our Phone Line
- We will not be answering the phone at this time. All appointments must be made directly in our appointment service online.
- You must not schedule an appointment with us if you or someone you have close contact with are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 including but not limited to: fever, body aches, shortness of breath, sudden loss of smell or taste.
- If you have scheduled an appointment and you or someone you have close contact with begin to show any of the above symptoms, you must cancel your appointment immediately. Your booking fee will be refunded for any cancellation due to sickness.
What is required of you while you are here
- You must wear a face covering for the entirety of your visit. Never to remove, or adjust your mask at any time within our facility. Your face covering must completely cover your nose and mouth at all times.
- Up to the time of your procedure and immediately following the procedure, you must maintain social distance within our facility remaining only in designated areas for customers.
- You may not bring anyone to accompany you unless you are a minor and it is a single parent or legal guardian required to consent for your service.
- You are advised to bring no extra personal belongings with you to your appointment. Bring only what you need for the appointment.
- You may not book any appointments that would include any services under your face covering. Including but not limited to: piercings, tattoos, adjustments, insertion of jewelry, or any services on any part on the nose or mouth. If you book for any oral or nasal services you will be turned away and your booking fee will be non-refundable.
- We please ask that you be on time as we are limited in available time slots for customers under these circumstances. Allow extra time for parking and/or commuting by public transit. If you are late for your appointment by 10 minutes or more, your appointment will be forfeited and your booking fee non refundable. You may reschedule another appointment for a later time.
- When you arrive for your appointment, do not enter. Wait outside in a designated social distant area, we will call you at your time. All customers must be screened prior to entry.
If you are scheduling for tattoo service:
Start with "Consult". You must schedule a consult before you schedule any hourly time with the tattoo artist. During the consult, the artists may choose to go ahead and tattoo you if the design is small, or will instruct you on how many hours to book for your first appointment. For your tattoo appointment, do not enter our main lobby for any check in. You must go directly to your artist at the tattoo annex located at 3242 16th Street, just next door to our main storefront.
General Terms for booking appointments
- Appointments must be scheduled at least 2 hours in advance. Appointments may be cancelled up to 2 hours before the appointment time. Your booking fee is non refundable for any cancellations past that time.
- For any piercing or tattoo you must fill out and submit the appropriate release form. The release form will require you to photograph a valid government issued picture ID. If you are under the age of 18 will also be asked to photograph proof of parentship/guardianship in the form of your birth certificate, or an original court issued document indicating legal guardianship. Please be sure these documents are all official government issue an not expired. For parents with minors, a photo of two ID's, Medical paperwork, or medical cards is NOT proof of guardianship/parentship. You must bring your valid ID and required paperwork in person to your appointment. Failure to meet these ID requirements will forfeit your appointment and your booking fee will be non refundable. Tattooing anyone under the age of 18 is not permitted regardless of parental consent.
- Be on time! If you are late for your appointment by 10 minutes or more, your appointment will be forfeited and your booking fee non refundable.